Friday, May 18, 2007

Tomorrow's picks today

My gut reaction was to pick Street Sense (7-5) again since it just seems like the Derby winner has gone on to win the Preakness an awful lot lately. But I'm thinking Curlin (7-2) is your horse. No reason, I'm certainly no expert and, just between you and me, I don't even care much for horse racing. But I've been hot lately, so if you're plunking down the mad scrill, plunk toward Curlin.

In across the pond action, I like Chelsea to snag the FA Cup tomorrow. Man U won the Premiership by a good distance when it looked like it would be close, so Chelsea will be hungry for a little payback. They're both gonna leave it on the field tomorrow, a last-day-of-school vibe will be in the air, should make it for an exciting match.

And look for Phoenix to take game 6 tonight in San Antonio. We know Stoudamire and Diaw are well-rested, wouldn't it be funny if Big Shot Bob knocked down the game winner?

No comments: