Wednesday, May 30, 2007

French fraud

Okay, so Roddick lost, Blake lost, Ginepri lost...this means ESPN will not merely be ignoring tennis--they'll be loudly and consistently telling you how much you don't like it! Why do the ESPN radio guys spend so much of their time talking about ratings--as if I'm motivated by ratings? I watch tennis because I like tennis and I watch the majors because they're the best of tennis. Too bad the Americans aren't good enough to hang (though I would suggest USA is better off sucking on clay than re-engineering their stars to play it), but I still want to watch anyway. I am anticipating Nadal v Federer/Serena v Sherapova and that's what would be best, so fuck the Americans if they don't feel like being good enough to win. But don't punish me or insult me for not following the crowd!

Okay, got that off my chest.

No comments: