Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The #9 Pick

The Hornets have the #9 pick.  The Hornets...ah man...they're a mess.  They're a mess because they've missed in the draft and they've missed in free agency....other than that they've been great.  Is this the draft they're gonna do right?  I doubt it.

I think the Hornets should take PF Lyles.  Good size, good rebounder, good handle for a big man, I think he'll score along the baseline in the pros.  Not convinced he goes straight to the All-Star game, but he's a smart kid with good skills, I think he'll have to find his game at the next level but I think he's got a good chance at success and the Hornets should give him plenty of opportunity to develop. The Hornets need everything so they might go with SF Johnson, SF Oubre or C Turner, but I think Lyles gives them the most potential.

No comments: