Thursday, June 2, 2016

NBA Finals Prediction

I'll go basic: Warriors in 7. To put it simply if Steph and Klay shoot the lights out, the Warriors will easily win. I'm guessing they'll do that four times out of seven. This Cavs team is better than last year's model and they're playing well right now so I expect them to win games (maybe even Game Two in Oaktown) but the Warriors FG% will determine this series. I expect Kyrie to have one big game, Lebron to have one big game and the Cavs supporting cast in general to have one big game and that will carry this series to seven games. I'm not convinced that the Warriors completely have their mojo even after that fine comeback against OKC and Draymond is only a meltdown away from really screwing up this series. But the Warriors are solid unit, they've been here before (whereas really most of the Cavs have not) and they shoot well enough to outscore most anybody. I think this series will be more competitive than most commentators think but I'll stick with the defending champs to hold on.

No comments: