Tuesday, May 18, 2021

2020-21 NBA Playoffs

End of the NBA season (*), time for pointless predictions. 

I'll take the Pacers over the Hornets and Wizards over Celtics tonight. Then I'm thinking Celtics over Pacers.

I'll take Grizzlies over Spurs and Lakers over Warriors tomorrow night. Then I'm thinking Warriors over Grizzlies.

I'll do the full playoff predictions by the end of the week. Getting pretty excited for the playoffs!



(*) I've been scouring the season stats for the last few days and I'm not quite ready but I'd be pretty surprised if I ended up with something other than: MVP: Nikola Jokic (Nuggets), DPOY: Rudy Gobert (Jazz); 6th Man: Jordan Clarkson (Jazz); COY: Quin Snyder (Jazz), GMOY: Sean Marks (Nets); still kicking around ROY (think I'm leaning toward Tyrese Hallburton (Kings) but not sure yet).


No comments: