Friday, November 6, 2015

NFL Week 8 (NFC)

Convinced they're in playoffs: Packers (flawed on both sides of the ball but Rodgers is still the man), Panthers (Cam is finally emerging as the badass he was always meant to be, solid D line, not sure about anything else on that team but they keep winning), Cardinals (keep Palmer upright and they can hang with anyone in the league), Rams (I'm in: the D line is ferocious, the running game is dominant, Foles isn't great but he can be good enough).

Top of the middle: Vikings (my favorite dark horse team in the NFC, if Bridgewater makes a leap then I think this time can be really good), Seahawks (still got talent on both sides of the ball but they need to pull it together), Falcons (great but uneven offense, sorry D, can't tell whether they over or underachieving), Giants (if they can outlast Romo's return, I think they'll be in the playoffs).

Bottom of the middle: Cowboys (I still think when Romo comes back, they're the best in the East, time might be running out though), Redskins (decent D, O is getting better but I still don't think they're good enough to get past the Cowboys or Giants), Saints (that offense can still get crazy every once in a while but the squad in general doesn't look very good at all), Eagles (I still don't get this team but they can still win the division), Bucs (they're playing loose and it feels like the team is kinda coming together, could be a serious spoiler down the stretch).

Convinced they're out of playoffs: Bears (I actually think they're not bad, they just don't win games), Niners (the rats are streaming off that ship), Lions (all going wrong, without a serious O line upgrade, Stafford will continue to struggle even though I still think he can be good).

No comments: