Thursday, February 22, 2007

Porto 1-1 Chelsea

I watched Chelsea come back and take the draw in Portugal yesterday. It was an exciting game, not much D. I thought the ref favored Chelsea a little (we'll see if they get the same love in the next match), and while they played well enough to steal a draw on the road I wasn't blown away by their performance. For Chelsea, I thought Essien was great, Shevchenko was pretty good (excellent goal), but the backline was suspect, Terry got hurt, Lampard didn't contribute, Robben came and went, Michael Ballack kinda sucked (I don't think he had one good touch in the entire game). Porto didn't get any luck and they only played good enough to hang, not good enough to win.

Roma 0-0 Lyon (a goal on the road might be enough for Roma to win)

Barca 1-2 Liverpool (I watched the first half of the game, I thought the were fairly evenly matched squads, but I left at halftime and missed the winning goal)

Inter 2-2 Valencia (I thought Inter was supposed to be the shiz this year, giving up 2 goals at home doesn't look so strong to me)

No comments: