Friday, June 15, 2018

2018 World Cup

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....it's back. Too bad USA isn't here but that ain't gonna spoil my good time.

20 teams are returning from 2014: Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, France, Belgium, Uruguay, Mexico, Nigeria, Switzerland, Russia (host), South Korea, Iran, Japan, England, Croatia, Australia, Spain, Portugal.

The 12 new teams: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Peru, Denmark, Iceland, Serbia, Sweden, Panama, Tunisia, Senegal, Poland. (And they are replacing: Netherlands, Chile, Greece, Algeria, USA, Bosnia, Ivory Coast, Italy, Ghana, Ecuador, Cameroon, Honduras)

Predictions: I got Germany over Brazil in the Round of 16, Messi (Argentina) over Ronaldo (Portugal) in the Quarterfinals and Colombia over Belgium in the Final, which would give us two first timers in the Final.

Yeah, I'm a little late but I'll be watching all the games tape delayed anyway, so being behind is how this is gonna play for me. All right, I'm ready.



No comments: