Wednesday, April 26, 2017

NBA Predictions

(On Saturday, April 15 I meant to put up a blog post about my NBA playoff predictions at the time but I did not because...I been busy, man. I'll omit commentary which by this point would just be dated rather than useful and just record naked predictions. I submit this for posterity to give continuity to future blog posts. Thank you)

1st round
Celtics over Bulls in 4
Cavs over Pacers in 4
Raptors over Bucks in 7
Wizards over Hawks in 7

Warriors over Blazers in 5
Spurs over Grizzlies in 4 (had a lot of scenarios for that matchup)
Rockets over Thunder in 6
Clippers over Jazz in 7

2nd round
Wizards over Celtics in 6
Cavs over Raptors in 7

Warriors over Clippers in 4
Rockets over Spurs in 6

Conference Finals
Cavs over Wizards in 7
Warriors over Rockets in 5

Finals
Warriors over Cavs in 4 (by the time we get to the end, the Warriors will be grooving, Cavs will be rickety struggling, Warriors will turn the lights out quick on Kyrie and Lebron)

No comments: