Monday, September 29, 2014

MLB Playoff Predictions

This was a FIFA and FIBA World Cup year so I paid little attention to baseball until the last coupla weeks.  My Cleveland Indians fell short but stayed in contention right up to the final Friday, an overachieving season (Terry Francona is a GREAT manager, I'm just sayin') that far outlasted both of my Fantasy teams.  But just because I know nothing about this year won't keep me from predicting the future.

A's over Royals
Tigers over Orioles in 7.   Angels over A's in 6.
Tigers over Angels in 7.

Pirates over Giants
Dodgers over Cards in 6.  Nats over Pirates in 5.
Nats over Dodgers in 7.

Nats over Tigers in 6

3 comments:

Bully Magnet said...

After the division series I am 0-6 already. Whatever, man, I'm not gonna stop swinging.

I'll take the Giants over the Cards in 7. Orioles over the Royals in 5.

Orioles over Giants in 7.

Bully Magnet said...

I've picked against both of these teams all the way through. If Bumgarner doesn't pitch game 7, I'll take the Royals.

Royals over Giants in 7.

Bully Magnet said...

Nope. I only picked 1 series (Giants over Cards) correct out of 9. Glad I don't bet on baseball.