Friday, October 5, 2018

2018 MLB Post-season

(Uhh, a little late on this one, been a lazy week)

I watch the Indians and nothing but the Indians. I didn't used to be like that, used to watch more baseball and pay more attention to it. (Honestly, I blame the lameness of the baseball writers and coverage, their general old timey cheesiness has made them far less interesting to pay attention to) I still watch the Indians but honestly I have little idea about any of the teams the Indians don't play. I saw a lot of the Red Sox (they're really good) and some of the Yankees (like the Indians, they have highs and lows), didn't see much of the Astros or any of the NL teams. The Indians are good but if they don't score early, they're not gonna win a lot of games, that pitching gets a lot stiffer when they have the lead. Oh well, doesn't stop me from trying to make predictions, so here it is.

I'll take Astros over Indians in 5. Red Sox over Yankees in 5
Astros over Red Sox 6.

I'll take Dodgers over Braves in 4. Brewers over Rockies in 4.
Dodgers over Brewers in 7.

A rematch! I'll take Dodgers over Astros in 7.

No comments: