Monday, May 14, 2012

Heat-Pacers

Yeah, I missed one of these game already too.  But the Pacers aren't gonna win in Miami and therein lies their downfall.  They're a good solid squad, they're on the way up and given the Bulls' injury troubles and the Magic's Dwight Howard troubles, the Pacers have a great shot at being the team that competes with the Heat for the next coupla years.  They build this thing just right and it begins to look like Isiah's Pistons fighting the Celtics until they finally cracked the code.  So I think the Pacers are gonna lay it all out and give the Heat something to remember.  I don't anticipate the Pacers will win more than one game but I do think every single game will be competitive...I just think Miami's better.   Heat in 5.

(This just in: Chris Bosh may be out for the rest of the playoffs.  I'll still take Miami to win the east but they're chances of beating Ok City or San Antonio takes a serious hit without Bosh)

No comments: